About Greenbuild 2007
Greening Our Communities
Green building is our single greatest opportunity to take immediate, measurable action on critical issues like climate change, water conservation, and improving human health. Join us in Chicago at McCormick Place for Greenbuild 2007 to learn how green building is transforming our communities, and how you can be a leader in this important movement.
Greenbuild is the world's largest conference and expo dedicated to green building. This November, more than 18,000 building professionals from all over the world will come together for three days of outstanding educational sessions, renowned speakers, green building tours, special seminars, networking events, and the biggest exhibit hall in Greenbuild history.
Chicago: Aiming to be the Greenest
Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley has pledged to make Chicago the most environmentally friendly city in the world. Building on its legacy as a center of American architecture, Chicago was one of the first cities to adopt LEED. Today it has the most LEED projects of any city in the world, including the new West Building at McCormick Place, where Greenbuild will be held. Chicago's world-class culture, limitless outdoor activities, and unparalleled entertainment make it the perfect home for Greenbuild 2007.
- Master Speakers series with internationally renowned leaders and innovators
- Over 850 Exhibit Booths with the newest products and technologies
- More than 100 Educational Sessions
- Member Day—an exclusive event for USGBC members
- Tours of 40 of Chicago’s most celebrated buildings
- "Windy City Blues" Leadership Awards Celebration
- "Party at the Pier" - USGBC and Chicago Host Committee Welcome Event at the historic Navy Pier
- Building Owners
- Code Officials
- Facility Managers
- Financial Services Providers
- Government Agencies
- Green Power Providers
- Home Builders
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Product Manufacturers
- Schools and Universities
If you are currently enrolled as a full time student please visit our volunteer website for the opportunity to exchange 8 hours of volunteer time for a free conference registration.